We had an apostle in our area this weekend. Elder Bednar of the quorum of the 12 apostles came to our Stake. Amanda and I went to a special YSA fireside on Saturday night. It was really good. It was a question and answer format and I love how the Spirit is what guided the answers there was no searching in the topical guide or doing a search online. He just answered the questions straight forward. One if my favorite things was when someone asked how do you make time for all of the things that you have to do? The answer was great. You will make time for the things that are important to you. That made sense to me. At the end of the day what did I take time to do? I did the things that I felt the most important. We need to evaluate our daily tasks and figure out if the things we are doing are as important as we are making them seem. I will be evaluating my schedule.
Gratitude. Tonight we had our YW in excellence program. One of our YW planned it. She did great. We had a soup and salad dinner and she had a few YM serve. They did great. (Even if they didn't know the difference between potato, chicken noodle, or tomato soup. I am a little concerned about this.) I am so grateful for the YW and the program that has been designed for them. I love the emphasis that is put on the importance of knowing that they are daughters of God. The YW teach me everyday. They are examples to everyone around them. I am grateful for them.


No comments:
Post a Comment