It is casual Friday so I am wearing a very nice Seahawk vintage style gray v neck. For warmth I added a navy blue v neck cardigan. Also classic jeans and my gray converse complete the ensemble.
Oh but did you notice my jewelry? Yes that is a bright red lanyard which at the end of it has my name nice and large with my picture. As of this week we now have to wear these monster name tags to prepare for an accreditation that is coming up. Mind you I work in a secure building. You have to know the door code to get in and we don't have any patients or other vendors or strangers of any kind wondering around. The copy and vending machine guys know us (they are basically staff). Anytime there is a new face around here we all notice so I don't think someone would sneak in undetected. But with this sweet name tag I will be able to be identified by the people that I sit by 40 hours a week. Oh and it is so stylish it matches everything I own. So thumbs up to that!


No comments:
Post a Comment