Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why I love Netflix

I love Netflix. Netflix has opened up a whole new world of movie watching for me. I love movies. But, did you know that when you rate movies on Netflix they suggest movies for you?? I love this I have watched a lot of the suggested movies and I have been loving it. I am still trying to watch all of my Christmas movies that were suggested. I do have one problem and it isn't with the movies. A movie is an hour and a half and you are done you can move on with your day/night. My problem is with the TV shows. First, I watched all of Bones. It was all I could think about. Then I went to Wildfire. I am currently watching Friday Night Lights and it is all I think about at work. I am fully invested in the characters lives. I was watching an episode last night and I was nearly in tears. I don't think that this is healthy. What am I going to do??

I know I will just finish the last two seasons of Friday Night Lights as fast as possible.

If you need me I will be in Dillon, TX.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh. ME TOO!! I seriously am obsessed with netflix TV. I just finished Beautiful People (only 1 season) and am almost done with Prison Break season 1, and I started Wildfire too. It's all I want to do. I watch at least two on the nights I do sleepover, I feel so unproductive but I'm obsessed!!