Monday, January 9, 2012

It is Chyla's Bday!

Today is my sister Chyla's birthday. Chyla wasn't born into our family but she became a part of our family. I remember when Chyla moved in with us. She kind of snuck in. It started with spending the night. Then 2 nights, then 3. It wasn't always easy. But, how many sisters can say that it was always easy? Together the three of us created a sisterhood. It is unique- it is ours and ours alone. We became sisters because of Michelle. I don't think she knew at the time that what she was doing would change all of our lives but it did. I am grateful to have Chyla in my life. I am grateful for everything that she has taught me. I count Chyla as a blessing in my life everyday! Happy 25th Birthday! I love you Chyla!

No comments: