Thursday, February 2, 2012

The day...

Today is many things.
1. Ground hogs day
2. Month end at work
3. My half birthday
4. The day I decided early retirement was for me... (See number 2)
I love my job. I hate numbers. Funny thing is my job is all numbers. I add and subtract ALL day long. Today was my first "close" all by myself. I have been doing the work of two people for a month. Today I really felt it. All I can say about today is- next month has to be better because I don't know if it could get much worse. As for celebrating g-hog day. I don't even know if he saw his shadow or not. To celebrate my 28 and a half bday I am researching 401k plans. I decided I better start investing or I won't ever get to that early retirement.

No comments: