Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I can see clearly...



Picture 1-is looking out our driveway.
Picture 2 is at the corner looking towards Mt. Baker the car begind me at the stop sign might have been wondering why I was taking so long at the 2 way stop.

The sunrise was so clear this morning. I tried to capture it on my phone but it just doesn't capture it. Everything had a purpley wash. Mt Baker was so clear I think I could see every little nook. I love clear sunny mornings. I think Heavenly Father knew that I needed to have a stop and enjoy my surroundings moment. Because, I still have 3 days of work on my desk... (they are different days from before) I just feel like I am doggy paddling across the Pacific ocean.

I know I will get caught up. I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

No comments: