Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In love

In case anyone is wondering what I have been doing with my spare time- I have been running for the best "Auntie Ever Award." I went to Silverdale on Monday to meet the newest member of my fan club. He is amazing. I love him and I am sure the feeling is mutual. I am so lucky to have such awesome friends and to be able to see their little families grow. I have known Kristi for almost 10 years. It is insane to think that we have known each other that long! I meet her my second semester of college. Heavenly Father knew that I needed her as my friend. She has been there for me ever since. One of the best things is that she now has three amazing kids. I remember when she had Miss B. Heidi and I went to the hospital to visit them. I walked into the room first and Kristi didn't even allow me to sit before she handed me this tiny, tiny baby. I kind of panicked. I don't ever remember holding a teeny, tiny baby except for when I was really little. I think I turned to Heidi and said "uh, I should sit down." Even being a little panicky, I feel in love with that little baby... So, when I knew Kristi would have baby #3 in Washington I was so excited! It was so much fun to be able to visit with my friend and to see this new little miracle and to play with my little buddies! Baby Dawson has won me over just like his big sister and big brother. And of course since I am campaigning I brought campaign gifts. A barbie with Sparkly purple hair and a Tangled book for Brooklyn and Helicopters and a Dora book for Crew- pretty sure he read the book when he was supposed to be napping.


(luckily, Kristi's mom grabbed her camera- I forgot mine.)

Miss B wasn't about to be left out of the picture taking. Look at that Cheese ball smile. I can't believe that this little girl is already writing her name I even have a hand crafted card with her "signature." The whole drive home I kept thinking how grateful I am to have such amazing friends.




3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

so so cute. I can't believe she has 3! the title did throw me off though, thought you were in love with someone your age :) babies are better anyway :)

Matt and Lindsay said...

So sweet!!! Babies are the best!!!!

Kristi said...

you are the best auntie ever! thanks so much for coming to see us! i just love ya! and i can't believe it has been 10 years!!!! mr crew man has taken that dora book with him everywhere :)