Thursday, March 11, 2010
RS meeting meetings
I know I have mentioned before that I am the Relief Society Meeting Chairperson for our ward. I really like my calling but I must admit I get a little confused. What do I call a meeting that is to plan a meeting. Is it a pre-meeting? Is it a planning meeting meeting? Or is it a chair member only meeting? cuz the things we are planning are for all the members but I don't really want/need all the members invited to the actual meeting at the planning meeting so I have to be specific about who is being invited to this meeting. Anyway, the point is I had a planning meeting tonight and I have to say that I am so grateful for my committee. I was a little worried that I would be doing it all but when we got together tonight it all came together and we are on our way to having what I think will be a great 166th Relief Society Celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment