Monday, March 22, 2010
1 in a mil
Let me start by saying that I never call in sick to work. Never. But, I have been sick all week and I have felt drained. I knew that we were already short handed so if i didn't come in they would be really up a creek. So, I sucked it up. By, Saturday I was wiped. I was done. So, I begged to go home early. Surprise to me when my coworker showed up to relieve me so I could go. HAL-LA-LOU-YA! So, I came home to take a nap. (which was great) But, when Heidi suggested we go to Town Square to do some shopping. I suddenly felt that I was feeling rested. So, off we went. We stopped at a few stores then debated heading to one more. We finally said let's just go ahead. SURPRISE! We didn't believe it when we ran into Jenna! Our friend from college. I truly can't remember the last time I saw her. (4 yrs?) It was one of the craziest moments! Jenna lives in SLC and was just down in LV for the weekend! I love when things like that happen. I am so glad I ditched work early so that I was in the right place at the right time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember her! How fun!
I totally remember her! Run-ins are the BEST! Speaking of, what on earth are you plans? Are you staying there or moving? We need to have another girls weekend with Kristi and Emerson and everyone!
Oh my gosh, seriously? What are the odds of that happening?! I wish I was in that picture with you three! I miss all three of you TONS. That's so fun that you were able to see her. If you guys make a trip to UT sometime, tell me! I will try and meet you there.
Post a Comment