What does WBD stand for? Of course it is World's Best Dad! Who might be the WBD? My Dad of course. My Dad celebrated his 5oth Birthday yesterday. I am so grateful for my Dad he is the anchor of our family. He keeps us grounded when we start to forget the important things. He will do whatever it takes to provide for his family. He taught me how to work hard but to remember to have fun along the way. He taught me how to serve. Which I am realizing as an adult not everyone was taught. He taught me the importance of being honest. He taught me how to take care of my car, my finances and my home. Luckily, he let's us teach him too. We have taught him to text, how to use itunes, and probably a thing or to about patience. Men always cringe when I tell them that I don't have any brothers. They always say "Your poor dad." I think that he would tell them that he is blessed and that he likes having us girls. I would say we are blessed because we didn't have to worry about pesky brothers taking our dad away on Father-Son campouts and maybe just maybe if I had a brother maybe I wouldn't have been the one to help out in the garage. If that had been the case I would have missed out on learning about how the exhaust system works and my Dad explaining how my fuel filters get clogged just like my hairspray. I am so grateful for my Dad. In my opinion He is the WORLD'S BEST DAD and if he drank coffee I would buy him a mug that said just that on it.
If you would like a second opinion on this matter check out my sister's blog.
If you would like a second opinion on this matter check out my sister's blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment