I worked late last night. Most nights I can come home and fall asleep in an hour or two. Last night this was not so. Heidi is out of town which allows me to hear every single noise within a 7 mile radius. So, last night between the wind and the sirens that I kept hearing I couldn't sleep. I stayed up til about 4:30 watching Narnia. yep. I was ok with the 4:30 part because I knew that today was my day off so I could sleep in.
Then this morning my FACE called me just to chat. Her first words were what are you doing? I replied "sleeping." She told me she would call back but I told her "no it is ok." She continued the conversation by giving me a play by play of what she was buying at the grocery store. Typically, I might be upset to be woke up to such a silly conversation but today I was grateful that Face thought of me and called me.
Face, Thanks for the wake up call and for letting me tell you how to cook asparagus. Since your call I have had a very productive morning. Without your call I might have considered wasting my day and regretting it later.
P.S. The reason this is "almost the best wake up call" is because the best would have been if she had shown up at my house this morning.
2 comments:
don't you love little sisters?? :) they're the best ever!
I agree they are the best!!! Also, I'm glad I got to talk to you! :)
Post a Comment