Sunday, March 28, 2010

I warned ya

I warned you to watch for me on Project Runway. I am pretty sure my latest project is what is going to take me there. I decided that I wanted to make a dress. So, I did.

By no means is it perfect. I just went off a dress that I already owned. To be honest I just really love the fabric.

6 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I am impressed!

Aves said...

NICELY DONE! wow, I am impressed! very cute! and PS I am sad that I didn't have more time in Vegas this weekend. We drove down Friday, stayed Saturday and left today. But we are planning another trip down and you guys better be ready to party!

Tracy said...

Cute dress!!

Heidi said...

It is so cute as always, can't wait to see it in person.

Donna Chapin said...

I am so impressed. Great job.

Anita said...

Wow, girl, you're so talented! Cute!