Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I wish I had a picture to share with you from today. But, I didn't take my camera to work and then I just forgot after. But, what I do have is a list of the green things I saw on my way to work.
  • 4 green lights. Actually I saw 8 but I came up on 4 that were green when I got to them
  • A green LIVING DEAD TATTOO shop sign.
  • A green arrow on a poster
  • A person carrying a green backpack
  • A green bike
  • 6 green vehicles (did you know it is the 8th most popular car color?)
  • A man running in a BRIGHT green shirt
  • A green garage sale sign
  • 2 dogs with green bows on their heads
  • green writing on political signs
  • Nevada State Bank (the signs are green)

I think that is most of the green that caught my eye. I tried to be a safer driver and just take mental notes rather than write and drive.

No comments: