Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Warning: Graphic Nature...

I saw the most revolting thing today. This lady had the LONGEST finger nails I have ever seen in my life. They were curly and nasty. I couldn't even look. I thought about looking for a picture from guiness world records since I thought it might be this lady who holds the record. But I couldn't do it. I might have nightmares. It was yucky and I am so sorry that I had to share this with you. But, what in the world makes a person think "I think I will grow really long nails. I think they will look so pretty." It isn't pretty. Also, she couldn't even hand me here money she had to dump it on the counter. This lady is being held back by her nails. Remember that she coudn't hand me her money? Now imagine her trying to do her make up. Yep, not a good thing. Sorry, for the terrible graphic images that are dancing through your heads.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Sick. Where on earth do these people come from?? So weird...and gross!

Aves said...

That is not only gross, its RIDIC. who does that? And what are they trying to prove? Thanks for sparing us the pictures! Goo