(I normally don't sleep with pink flamingos)
Lately, I have had some very crazy dreams. This isn't unusual for me I always have crazy dreams but lately even crazier than normal. I always dream in color. Usually one color is brighter than the rest. (we will revisit this) I woke up Saturday morning thinking that I didn't have any shoes. Not even a pair of flip flops. I was very concerned about what I was going to wear to work because we have a rule -we have to wear BLACK shoes. (I am a rule follower) Don't worry. I have many shoes and all is well in that department. Back to my issue with colors. I remember the color green sticking out to me. All day Saturday people wearing green stuck out to me. I don't know why it just did. I lately have had a shift in fav color. I still very much love red but lately orange is calling to me. I even might consider an orange car. ok, that might be a little drastic. It all started last November when I randomly bought orange rhinestones before the scrapbook retreat. Everyone was a little skeptical. As was I. I ended up using them in all of my projects they went with everything. I have since used them all and I had to have my mom buy me more at my fav store I am obsessed. I can't help it. I also have become obsessed with color I am obsessed with color combinations. I can't help it. I was sitting behind a girl at church today with the cutest dress. It had an amazing pattern with great colors- navy blue, lime green, pale yellow, gray, peachy orange. (don't worry I also paid attention to the lesson and it was really good.)Thinking about colors has gotten me thinking about my favorites. When people ask me my favorite color. I say red. But, it is followed closely with about 10 more colors. My favorite candy. Snickers...Followed by about 10 more. My favorite movie. Pirates also followed by a bunch more. Favorite food: all of it with the exception of mushrooms and marshmallows. I have a hard time narrowing down my favorites. My family gives me a hard time about this. But, when asked my favorite number. I don't have one. I don't like numbers. I can't even give you a list. I recently decided it is because I hate math. I am not good at it. So, rather than trying to choose one number I have just decided I don't like any number especially. Don't worry math and I have called a truce and all is well between us.
*congrats if you made it through this long winded post. I just had to get all of that out of my head. Just curious, Are you able to make a cut and dry fav list or does it ramble like mine?
No comments:
Post a Comment