Friday, February 1, 2013

Eavesdropping

I sit almost exactly in the middle of the office. I try not to listen to conversations that don't apply to me. But, that is pretty much impossible. Here are s few things I overheard this morning.
"Wahoo! I covered my a**!" -I think they verified an insurance right.
"So, how are your nipples doing? ...ok, we can help with that" -this was a phone conversation and I hear this all day from the postpartum nurses. Usually, they ask about the babies poop next.
"Maybe he just needs some silly putty." - I don't have any idea what this means.
"To me they aren't buy for a normal person it might be" -another phone conversation that I can't even guess why they said this.
Just another day in the office.

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh gee, what funny things to hear. I'm glad you gave us a laugh, too.