I was finishing sewing a few scripture totes this morning. I couldn't figure out why my machine wouldn't work. Then I realized I should try pushing the pedal not the foot of the table. Then wound a bobbin but then I lost the end. I don't know where it went. I worked on finding the end forever! Finally I gave up and cut the thread off the bobbin. So after I finished the totes I gave up on the rest of my sewing projects. It seemed that it was risky to keep sewing.



2 comments:
Oh no, you DEFINITELY need to keep sewing. Those are so cute. Are they for your young women?
They look like the ones Tracy made for us. Is it Jill's pattern?
Jane, we made them at activity night a few weeks ago but we have a few girls who couldn't be there so I was making them some. Yes it is Jill's pattern they are super easy and fun to make.
Post a Comment