Shopping. I have embraced online shopping! 97% of my Christmas shopping has been done on line. I don't have to wait in line, I can do it anytime, I don't get upset trying to battle for a parking spot, I don't have sore feet, I don't have to experience BO (yes, BO as in body odor. I was at Target today and I swear it was don't shower, don't use deodorant and eat garlic day.) Well, the last package that I currently have on order arrived today. So, for the first time in my life I might have all my shopping done before the 15th! I usually wait until the very last minute because I can't stand keeping a secret. When I find a gift for someone I just want them to have it now! I get so excited to see them open something that they want or that they will love!
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Shopping
Shopping. I have embraced online shopping! 97% of my Christmas shopping has been done on line. I don't have to wait in line, I can do it anytime, I don't get upset trying to battle for a parking spot, I don't have sore feet, I don't have to experience BO (yes, BO as in body odor. I was at Target today and I swear it was don't shower, don't use deodorant and eat garlic day.) Well, the last package that I currently have on order arrived today. So, for the first time in my life I might have all my shopping done before the 15th! I usually wait until the very last minute because I can't stand keeping a secret. When I find a gift for someone I just want them to have it now! I get so excited to see them open something that they want or that they will love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you. I've finally embraced it myself and am thinking few things are easier.
Post a Comment