Tonight was a night of meetings. We had a meeting that went over the new curriculam for the Youth. I must say I am really excited to see these changes be put into place. I think that they youth will benefit and the adults have a lot to learn from the amazing youth. I love working with the Young Women. They teach me so much. Last night at the ward Christmas party Amanda and I came into dinner late due to finishing up pictures with Santa. (AP was taking them- we weren't late because we were getting our pictures taken.) But, since our seats got taken we ended up at our own table. After a little bit the YW started moving over to our table pretty soon all of them were at our table. I love listening to them talk. I can't tell you what the latest gossip is but I love that they openly share. But, the happiest part of the night was when I overheard one of the older girls inviting the other youth to go to her house to watch a Christmas movie.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
New Reading Material
Tonight was a night of meetings. We had a meeting that went over the new curriculam for the Youth. I must say I am really excited to see these changes be put into place. I think that they youth will benefit and the adults have a lot to learn from the amazing youth. I love working with the Young Women. They teach me so much. Last night at the ward Christmas party Amanda and I came into dinner late due to finishing up pictures with Santa. (AP was taking them- we weren't late because we were getting our pictures taken.) But, since our seats got taken we ended up at our own table. After a little bit the YW started moving over to our table pretty soon all of them were at our table. I love listening to them talk. I can't tell you what the latest gossip is but I love that they openly share. But, the happiest part of the night was when I overheard one of the older girls inviting the other youth to go to her house to watch a Christmas movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment