You know you really love a group of teenagers when you are willing to go to the mall dressed in cognito at Christmas time. Every year we go to the mall and have the adults dress up in disguise. Then youth have to find us. I remember it being a super fun activity when I was a youth. I think the adults have as much fun as the youth. I borrowed a friends stroller and pushed it around. Don't worry. I put a blanket over the infant seat so peeps wouldn't know it was empty. I even saw my uncle and cousin and they didn't recognize me.
As I was getting ready I put on my glasses and realized I had been transformed into Bernadette from the Big Bang Theory. "Howard!"
One lady at a kiosk told me she loved my hair and wanted to know how I got it to curl like that. I lied and told her a curling iron and a lot of hairspray. Then I huried away before she touched my "hair."
We had a great night and we barely alerted security. (don't worry we explained what we were doing)
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Adventures in being a YW leader
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OHHHHH! I wished we had a mall. This sounds like fun. You and Amanda look so great.
Post a Comment