live every moment.
laugh every day.
blog in between.
Saturday, December 8, 2012
AP= hand model
Thank you AP for being my hand model. Check out those awesome ornaments. Don't they just make you want to sing "Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze! Welcome Christmas, come this way! Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze! Welcome Christmas, Christmas Day!"
oh my gosh my hand looks so demented. My hands do not photograph well because they are double jointed and always look weird. I get made fun of a lot of it haha. and I am singing that as we 'speak'. They fit perfectly with my Whoville theme
1 comment:
oh my gosh my hand looks so demented. My hands do not photograph well because they are double jointed and always look weird. I get made fun of a lot of it haha. and I am singing that as we 'speak'. They fit perfectly with my Whoville theme
Post a Comment