With this time change I can't seem to figure out what time it is. Saturday I attended a Relief Society Mini conference. Actually, two wards put it on together the YSA ward and one of the Bellingham wards. I wasn't planning on staying all day but once I was there I decided to stay. .
Anyway, back on subject. I got home about 5:30 last night and it was already dark, dark out. So, I came in made a bit to eat and took care of a few things. Then I decided to put on my PJs and get ready for bed. After I was ready for bed I was laying down watching a Hallmark movie when I realized I forgot to pick up something at Michael's. In panic I thought if I run I might make it before they close. So, I quickly changed back into my clothes and then checked to see how much time I had... It was only 7. I had plenty of time. I guess because it was so dark and I had a long day that I assume that is was time for bed.
After I got home the second time I got back in my PJs then sat in front of the DVD cabinet. I finally decided that The Sound of Music was the DVD of choice. I just love this movie. And since it is rather long and the night was still young I had plenty of time to watch it. I guess I should get a new battery in my watch since I obviously can't tell time by the stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment