Did you realize that Thanksgiving is on this Thursday? I feel like it totally snuck up. Last Tuesday I was at a Relief Society presidency meeting and we were going over the details for our Christmas activity and I was sitting there thinking "oh, we have plenty of time to get this all pulled together." Then someone smart pointed out that we have to get the announcements out soon because in the Singles ward we have a lot of people who will be gone for Thanksgiving. Which means that we should get the flyers out this Sunday.... Oh, ya. I guess we should do that. Lucky thing I grabbed my notebook tonight to see what I need to prepare for Sunday. Even luckier that Hallmark has started to air Christmas movies for me to watch while I make a flyer. I love the cheesey Christmas movies! I might have gone through and DVR'd most of them. So, now that this flyer is now printed and in the binder ready to be passed out tomorrow-
I am ready to let the crazy Holiday season begin. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment