Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Me and Coworker


Me: I think I am going to try to read 30 more books this year.
Coworker: I remember the days when I could relax and read a book
Me: It isn't really relaxing when you are trying to meet a quota.
Coworker: I just wish I had time.
(side note: coworker has 1 child and works only 3 days a week- if that)
Me: You chose your path I chose mine.
Coworker: If only it was that easy.
Me: It is you chose to get married and have a child I have not yet made that choice.
Coworker: If only it was that easy.
Me: What? (I was thinking. wait did someone force you to marry and have a child?)

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Nicole, this is hilarious!

I think I found your blog from Mindy. I love reading your snippets and updates. I always get a chuckle.

Good luck getting your 30 books.

If only it were that easy. ;)