
Yes, this is a self portrait. Yes, I am taking a picture of myself in a mirror. Yes, I know that I cut off my own head. oh, and yes, I know that it is not in focus and that there is a container of fabric that I am about to trip on. I also know that my scarf isn't tied even. BUT, Everyone should have a friend that they can go to when they need help with what to wear. I have that friend and this is the picture that she was sent on her phone tonight. Which then lead to a 2 hour Skype session. I told her that I would only ever send her this picture. But then I got to thinking. No, It is perfectly acceptable to try on new outfits and ask for a friends opinion. And I don''t know if it is going to be fall weather tomorrow or summer weather and I am dying to wear my new boots. I think they are amazing and I am even ok with wearing my brown boots with black.
(PS- I am watching Twilight. Wow! I forgot how cheesy the first one was. WAIT. I just read what I wrote. They are all cheesy. But, wow the first one when Edward sparkles.... oh, well I still like them.)
Sunday, September 25, 2011
the fitting room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The boots are so amazingly awesome!! LOVE!!
Thanks Susan! Now if only the weather would play along.
Post a Comment