Sunday, September 11, 2011
The Emerald City
Yesterday we went on an ADVENTURE!! I love adventures. Perhaps you remember when Heidi and I went to the Hoover Dam? Well, this time my parents and I went to SEATTLE! I have lived in the Pacific Northwest my whole life (minus a few years in Idaho and Nevada) Yet, I seem to never do the tourist attraction stuff. So, we rectified that yesterday and spent the day sightseeing. It was grand. We went to the Space Needle and to Pike Place Market and for dinner we ate at The Crab Pot. It was fun to just spend the day discovering the shops in the market and hanging out on top of the Space Needle. The best part was being tourists on the nicest, most sunny day of the year so far! Nothing beats a warm, sunny day in the NW! Oh, another best part! I added two more pennies to my smashed penny collection! 





(Can you tell I was having a grand time?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! Love the pictures. Nicole, you look great! Miss ya.
Post a Comment