Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday's

Today is Thursday.

There really isn't anything special about Thursday. Usually by Thursday I am dreaming of the weekend. But, this week I have been SUPER busy at work because the other girl that does the same job as me has been out all week for surgery which has left me with twice the amount of work. Plus, the way we have the responsibilities divided I had to quickly (like in 1 day) learn everything that she does. I have been swamped but today she came back and we got mostly caught up. Which is a huge relief because some of the stuff is kind of time sensitive. (Like- we have people in another office waiting and patience isn't there strongest quality) Back to Thursdays. Today I was pleasantly surprised to realize that it was Thursday and the week is almost over. It was a nice thing to think.

"Wow! It is ALREADY Thursday!!"
versus

"Seriously, it is only Thursday?"

Plus today I kind of dressed like Uncle Sam minus the top hat.

You know how I love America.

(I was going to take a picture before I changed but I forgot)

Imagine: navy pin stripe pants and white shirt with a red cardigan.

oops, guess I was opposite of Uncle Sam and I didn't realize but he kind of looks mean.


1 comment:

Mindy said...

Nicolee..I love ya!