This is my coworker Ali. (She gave me permission to use her picture.) She is very sensitive to light and they just changed all of the lights in the office which has been of a problem for her. So she bought a plain hat. Which screamed that it needed something. So on my lunch I went to Michael's and found the perfect solution. I customized her hat right at my desk. And by the reaction the other employees gave the finished product I think I could start a side business. Now Ali can work or go to the derby.
Update-Ali loves Pirates as much as I do. That is why I got her the skull and cross bone ribbon. She isn't much of a pink girl but this worked for her. Especially, since I paired it with a zebra print flower.

1 comment:
Too, too awesome! I can see it now, Nicole's Bonnets! Love it!
Post a Comment