Sunday, April 3, 2011
book on tape..err Ipod
Leo is one of my best friends. He hangs with me at work. He is an excellent singer. Usually, I just listen to him. Not often does he listen to me. It might seem weird to have a friend that you only ever have to listen to but it works for us. Probably because he is my Ipod. This last week I have been listening to a book on tape. Well, actually it is on my Ipod so does that make it book on Ipod? For some reason that doesn't have the same ring. Anyway, I have listened to a couple books but it usually has been in the car going someplace. Not just sitting at my desk working. But, I have to say I think I love it. Yes, I was re-"reading" Breaking Dawn" it was the only book I had on "tape" (small side note the reader is not very good she does terrible voices.) So, now I am looking for another book to "read." Hmm... Anyone have a good suggestion? oh, and I just found out they are called Audio books. Not books on Ipod. That is much easier to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you read the hunger games? Probably everyone and their dog has, but their new to me. I just finished the first one, they are very interesting but good. There are three and I am on the second one now. And p.s. I cannot for the life of me listen to books on tape. or ipod. I guess it's the A.D.D. in me but I lose concentration then have to rewind it a billion times!
I don't have any good recommendations off the top of my head, but back when I worked I would listen to music & audiobooks all. the. time. I had a membership to Audible.com.... I seem to recall it being a pretty good deal. And they work with itunes & ipods.
Post a Comment