Saturday, April 9, 2011

Count down

I can officially star rt my countdown. Pirates 4 comes out May 20th! I can't wait. I am currently taking applications for those interested in viewing the movie with me. There are a few requirements. 1-Don't laugh if I feel inclined to clap when Capt Jack Sparrow makes his debut appearance on the screen. (My family laughed when we went to see the 3rd one and I clapped. I wasn't the only one in the theater that clapped either. Sometimes I can't control my excitement.) 2- No matter if it is a terrible movie you still have to love it. I have committed to loving the Pirate movies and I will love them no matter what. Kind of like a parent that has a child that makes unwise choices. You still love your child just not the choices that they have made. Did you like the trailer? Can you believe that there are going to be mermaids? oh, and don't they look like they are scary mermaids. Do you really think that Elizabeth and Will aren't in this movie? I think that all the fuss about Keira and Orlando not doing the movie is a trick. At least I am hoping. They need to be in the movie. Jack, Elizabeth and Will are kind of the pirate version of the 3 musketeers. I wonder if I could get to Disneyland I bet they are going to do all sorts of fun stuff to promote Pirates. When I was little we went when Hunchback of Notre Dam came out and it was everywhere. Being there when Pirates came out would be WAY cooler. Hmm... Anyone up for a trip to Disneyland?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

ME PICK ME!! PICK ME!! We could pare our trip to DLand up with the premier and perhaps get a glimpse of Jack Sparrow in PERSON?! Great idea, ok you make the reservations and I'll make the travel snacks. (see how I did that? Volunteer you for the hard part? haha FINE I'll help)

I just love Pirates and I agree even though sometimes Hollywood doesn't know when to stop beating a dead horse I WILL see it. (Is that something people even say?)

I won't laugh at your for clapping if you don't laugh at me for getting a huge goofy grin when he comes on the screen.

Super excited, let me know when our flight is :)

Nicole said...

Sounds great Amanda!