Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm melting!

I am not actually melting but we have been under a "winter weather warning." I didn't know that they could put a warning for rain but they did. It was suppose to rain all week. Well, it was actually only 2 days. But, it was heaven for me. I pulled out my coat with a hood and went outside. It was great. One problem. It makes me homesick. I know I am crazy to want rain but I love it and in a strange way it comforts me.

Also, Please meet Doc. He is Leo's newest best friend. They like to hook up and play music. They love spending time together and they even wake me up in the morning. I think this will be a great relationship.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh Nicolee I miss you! We need to talk on webcam more often. That is a nice doc, are they new? I don't think I have ever seen them look like that.

Mal said...

Dude! I didn't know you had a blog! I also didn't know you knew Jessica Harwood.