Funny you should ask.
- I hear the neighbors. I think they are remodeling or they love opening and shutting doors or they are Ultimate Fighters and are having a practice in the living room/master bedroom. Oh, wait maybe they are constructing an octagon in there living room. Yep. I think that might be it. Plus, that would explain the baby crying. I would be too.
- I hear the wind. I watched the news. We are expecting a storm. Don't panic! Remember that a storm here is a windy day with a chance of a sprinkling. Come on rain. I am waiting.
- I hear the TV. Where have I been? Did you know that there was an earthquake in Haiti? I just found out tonight and all of those involved will be in my prayers.
- I hear the clicking off my keyboard. Does anyone else have a problem transitioning typing on a laptop to a regular keyboard? I do. I discovered this yesterday at work.
- I hear the drippy kitchen sink. I need to call the maintenance people. It is really annoying.
- I hear the voice of reason saying "Nicole, please go to bed you are tired and have been up since much to early this morning."
I think it is time for me to stop all this hearing until tomorrow morning when I will hear my new alarm clock go off. It is really great. I don't set it. It just goes off every morning the problem is it varies time so it isn't very reliable and sometimes it goes off at random times during the day. But on the plus side it's parents are really good at opening and closing doors.
No comments:
Post a Comment