Monday, January 4, 2010

TWO THOUSAND TEN

I looked up my horoscope for 2010. I don't typically believe in horoscopes but I occasionally read them usually for a laugh. Being that we have started a new year I thought I would check out what the stars say I have to look forward to...or not.

Action and Reaction With Mars retrograde in your sign and opposing Jupiter and Neptune, Leo, you can expect a year of ups and downs. You're enthusiastic about the coming year, but there will be a few false starts. Mars goes direct in early March, and you'll feel more optimistic about your future in general. The Sun will enter Aries on March 20 and form a very positive connection with Mars. Don't be surprised if your relationships, career, or projects suddenly start showing more promise. The lusty month of May could bring someone new and exciting into your life. As far as your career, you might throw yourself into your job with all your strength. You enjoy planning for the future, and often the plans you make are more ambitious than the situation warrants.
A few feelings after reading my horoscope:
  • I can handle ups and downs. Kind of how life goes.
  • What am I suppose to feel about having a few false starts? -I think: I don't like that.
  • What does Mars going direct mean?
  • If Mars being direct connects to my optimism then I am all for Direct Mars!
  • March 20: I guess I will be an up concerning those ups and downs previously mentioned.
  • Of course the stars say that someone new and exciting will enter my life. They have to say that to give non horoscope believers hope. But hey -maybe?
  • That last sentence...hmm...I think horoscope knows me better than I thought.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Good luck, with the new year!

Peter and Lesha said...

when are you coming back??