Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Like a Kid on Christmas Eve


What do you do while you wait for your family to come into town?

  • I count down the hours and minutes.

  • I organize the cupboard that holds all the akward stuff in the kitchen.

  • I wrap a few more presents.

  • I make sugar cookies.

  • I run to Wal-Mart.

  • I run to Home Depot. (really random. I know)

  • I fold a load of laundry.

  • I clean my bathroom.

  • I unload the dishwasher.

  • I run to Smith's (must have Diet Coke in the house)

  • I make up some cookie plates.

  • I take cookie plate to a co-workers house. (they have been especially nice to me)

  • I put clean sheets on my bed.

  • I make fudge. (first time. Let's see how it tastes)

  • I fold another load of laundry.

  • I watch a Christmas movie on TV.

  • I run to Subway for dinner.

  • I eat dinner.

  • I print a few pics.

  • I remember to put the Diet Coke in fridge.

  • I organize the presents under the tree.

  • I vacuum.

  • I blog.

They will be here in 2 hours and 35 minutes... Not that I am counting.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for organizing the cupboard it looks great!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You can get a lot done in a few hours!

Can't wait to hear how your first Christmas went, Nicole.