Friday, December 18, 2009

Cake Pops

I started with a cake. Then I crumbled it up and mixed in a can of store bought frosting.
Then you roll the cake into balls. Then freeze them for a while.


Then I stuck lollipop sticks into them. I melted white chocolate and covered the cake balls and stuck on an orange "Good N Fruity" for a noise.


I used icing for the eyes and mouths. Then I tied on a ribbon for their little scarves. I think they turned out darn cute for my first time attempting cake pops.
Go to Bakerella to see super cute cake pops.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

So cute coley!!!I have always wanted to make those....but just never have....They turned out amazing! I miss you :)

Tracy said...

They are super cute! I've had them on my list to make for awhile too and never have. Maybe this Christmas.

Amanda said...

i LOVE bakerella you did such a good job! i keep bookmarking my favorites to make but now i can't eat them so i probably won't make them :). i love her sesame street ones.

Meagan said...

They are way cute! And they sound so good!

Aves said...

WOW!! Those turned out darling!! What a flippin cute holiday idea!! :) Let's plan a girls weekend after the holidays with Kristi again! I think it would be a blast :)

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I have seen a lot of people attempt these but yours turned out the best!

Peter and Lesha said...

those are too cute, never seen them before! yet another reason why you should be my nanny!!

~Sugar n Pop~ said...

These were amazing and delicious!
I love you, I thank you!
Thanks for your part in making Christmas special!
It's gonna be a jammie year!!!
Aunt Karen