I hate basil.
Me and Heidi have been trying to cook. I mean we know how to cook. We have been trying to do it more regularly. We even plan out menus. We have even had to go down special aisles at the store and even try to decipher the labels. (Is this dark sesame oil or regular? It looks dark to me.) I enjoy cooking. It allows you to discover things about yourself. (Plus, you get to wear a cute apron while you do it.) I have found out that I am truly more of a semi homemade than a full blown homemade type girl. Also, I have found out that I don't like fresh basil. I think it tastes funny. I feel I gave it a fair shot. I tried it several times.
I just do NOT like it.
3 comments:
what about pesto? i *thought* i didn't like it until recently, but now I can't get enough of it! i just cook up some noodles (any kind) and then put a little olive oil and pesto on it, mix it up really well, and then shred some fresh mozzarella or parmesean (i can't remember how to spell that one!) on top...perfect after work snack!!
*linds
I need to start cooking more too, its not that I can't cook I just don't do it very often. Good for you guys on having a menu and trying new things!!
I so agree, Basil is gross!
Post a Comment