It isn't really fall unless you go to a football game. I am accustomed to coats and hats, gloves, scarves, bun warmers, hot chocolate, extra blankets all being part of the stuff you have to bring along to a fall football game. Not here in Vegas! You can go to a fall football game and wear flip flops and a t-shirt. It is wonderful! Last night we went to the UNLV/BYU game. It was so much fun. I like football. Heidi does not like football. But, with a crash course on the way to the game and a little bit of explanation I think she liked it. Anyway, I have never been to a college game. I went my whole college career without going to a game. Remember BYU-I doesn't have a sports program. Unless you count intermurals. Which I don't. Lucky, us we even had some fun people that went to the game with us. My parents came into town for the weekend and Heidi's brother Sam was here too! So, of course who else would the Chapin's go to a game with but the Bowden's. It was a fun night. BYU won but the Rebels did supply us with our dinner. The Rebels had a 93 yard kick off return for a touchdown so the whole stadium won free chicken at Raising Cane's chicken! This hasn't happened in 10 years! So, you better believe we had chicken last night after the game.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
GO COOGS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I did like it! It was a great game. Thanks for the crash coarse!
fun!! so cool that your parents got to come see you:) wish you were here could use your awesome love and help with my little ones and would love to visit with ya while I pull my hair out.
Post a Comment