Monday, October 26, 2009

puffy eye...day 2

(I don't know why this pic is upside down)


I couldn't leave the house today because I was suffering from day two of puffy eye. I didn't feel that I should expose the world to my gigantic puffy eye. So, I stayed in today. I didn't leave the house at all. I canceled the errands I had planned for my day off and did around the house stuff. I didn't think it was a good idea to go to the bank and post office with my sunglasses on and baseball cap pulled down low. So I did stuff like: clean out my closet, laundry, and do general cleaning. I even decided that it is time to part with my sweatshirt from high school. It has some spots on it and the sleeves are ripping a little. I think it is 9 years old and I think it is time to part ways. Please note: I was never on the track team. I was however yearbook editor and the yearbook teacher was the track coach and he gave me the sweatshirt for helping out at the home meets. No offense to track people but track meets aren't fun. They are very long and boring and I was in charge of scoring. So, that sweatshirt was defiantly earned. So, after I finished cleaning out my closet. I decided it was time to tackle a sewing project. I bought some canvas in hopes of making a bag. I couldn't find a pattern I loved that I was willing to spend money on. So, I made up my own and I think it will work just fine. It is pretty big. It holds 28 DVDs. (Not that you would ever need to carry that many but that is what I used to keep it propped up will I took a picture.) I had a pretty accomplished day and good news I think my puffy eye is getting less puffy.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Love the bag. Very cute. I was a track runner and I even thought our meets were boring! Don't feel bad about that. :) Glad your eye is getting better!

Heather said...

Track is boring to watch. I only enjoyed it because I was competing!

Donna Chapin said...

Glad to hear the puffy eye is recovering.
Cute, cute bag.
And can you come and clean my closet for me.