Sunday, October 4, 2009

Move over..


My red high heels have been replaced. They were looking a little worn so I have been on the look out for a replacement. I found it last night. Look at these babies. I guess it is official orange is my new red. I love them. The best part is that Heidi was in another aisle when I found them so I put them on so I could go find her. I walk to the next aisle over and what shoes is she wearing? The same ones! It is scary how much we are like.

5 comments:

Donna Chapin said...

Cute! Not everyone can pull this color off, but you will look fab-u-lous!

Kristi said...

love them! I'm loving orange these days too! Little C's room is going to be orange, blue, and brown!

Aves said...

SASSY!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! those are so cute, I want to get a pair! :)

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Meagan said...

VERY cute!! Love them.