Saturday, April 25, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round


I hate car issues so when I realized that one of my tires kept losing air I was feed up. I knew I needed new tires but I hate spending money on silly necessities like tires. Anyway, I decided that I might as well just buy the tires and have piece of mind. Well, my Dad is normally my go to guy for car stuff but being that the Parents are in Mexico I had to do it all by myself. So, I went to Discount Tire and the salesman, Ryan sold me these sweet tires. He tried to get me to buy new wheels (I think that is what you call a hub cap if it is a cool hub cap.) but I held strong and stuck with my standard non custom "wheels." I think they were a good choice and they have a warranty and Ryan said they would be good in the rain because "they have these things and they do something else and they would be good." Ok, not a direct quote of what he said but that is what I heard. Moral of the story my Pirelli's are on the roll.

No comments: