Friday, April 3, 2009

Stroke of Genius

So, Why is it that I get stroke of genius in the middle of the night while I am sleeping? Two nights ago I was sleeping and I had a brilliant idea. I am so excited to start it I can't wait. I think I have mentioned the Circle Journals. Anyway, I have been trying to figure out how I could hold onto all of the work that I put into each journal every month. Well, Duh! Why not make two layouts. One for me and one for the journal. I have the perfect 5x7 album to put it all in! I am so excited. I have to catch up since I have been doing this since November. But I know I can get caught up and I actually have finished two layouts tonight. YAY! For good ideas!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Nicole,
I love you and I love your ideas but this past few journals, I haven't been able to find time to do one layout let alone 2... (ask Heather)... That is a great idea. I've been taking picures of them but it just doesn't do it justice :)