Monday, April 20, 2009

THE BIG AZ TOUR

Heidi and I finally went to AZ to visit our friends in Arizonie. We left early Saturday morning really excited to listen to our newly downloaded music and to get to our friends. We had a close call though. Some how I didn't upload the new playlist to my ipod/ I was really panicked! We were going to have to listen to all of the old music and I really wanted to listen to the new stuff. Glad thing the music was in the ipod it just wasn't where I put it. So, in canse anyone is wondering the road from Las Vegas to Arizonie is really, really boring and there is nothing. I think the highlight of the trip on the way there was crossing the Hoover Dam. You can recall how much I love the Dam. Once we got there we went to Kristi's and had lunch then we headed to the outlet mall. We then meet up with Averi. We had a great time catching up. I love these girls and I really miss spending time with them. Oh, and how cute is Brooklyn. I just love her!

5 comments:

Aves said...

Aww! I miss you girlies already! Come back :) I need normal friends again! Thanks again for everything, you two were so fun to be around and so generous.

Heather said...

the drive to AZ has never been that glamorous. The towns are few and far between and very very small. The furthest we usually go into AZ is Prescott so it's only 4 hours from vegas. Beautiful city though. Happy to hear you had some good music to get you through the drive :o)

Kristi said...

Thanks for coming! You two ROCK!!! It was so much fun!

Peter and Lesha said...

how fun:) you and your music that is so funny, glad you found it next time just take a one year old (mine preferably) you will not be board at all:)

Mindy said...

you look so good Nicole! I miss your face! And your spaghetti brains