Happy Earth Day! Yes, it is earth day. I am sure everyone had it marked on their calendars just like I did. Well, I have been trying to think of how I can help by the earth by going green. Here is what I have come up with:
1. Use reusable bags at the grocery store. (I really do love mine. I'm not a pro at it yet but I am working on it. Plus, they are really great when you have lots of stuff to carry up the stairs.)
2. Recyle packaging. (I have reused ribbons and other piece of packaging while scrapbooking.)
3. Turn off the lights. (Sitting in the dark isn't bad and usually it will result in a nap.)
4. Buy a Brita and use a reusable water bottle. (They have them in a million colors and they are so cute.)
5. Reuse old sayings. (Why not use use Bogus, Psych, Tubular. Just a few examples)
No comments:
Post a Comment