Monday, March 2, 2009

My Monday Highlights

It started with a little online shopping. That was inspired by receiving a catalog in the mail.
Then I thought about vacuuming. I didn't actually vacuum. I just thought about doing it.


Then, Big Red still wants me to check her engine. Even after I have had her checked out on Saturday and in my professional mechanical opinion think she should be over it by now. I mean I have had her fuel system flushed, her air filter changed and her spark plugs changed. Plus, I vacuumed and washed her just two weeks ago. What more could she want?


Then, after I had a heart to heart with Big Red about her issues I went to the post office to drop a CJ (circle journal) into the mail. (heads up Darla)

After the post office I went to Target I wondered around for an hour and I bought the best trail mix. Side note: They have some tasty mixes at Target the Carmel Cashew Mix is also ultra tasty.


Then I went to school and built a caterpillar. Heidi's school decorated all the doors to celebrate reading week. So, I went to school to help build another door. All of the doors look really cute and they made me want to read a book.
Whew, what a day. Glad thing I go back to work tomorrow I don't know if I could handle another one of these crazy days..

2 comments:

Darla said...

Nicole,
I love your new blog look.. Absolutely adoreable ... fits your personality :)

Another journal...aghh.. The conversations went like this yesterday...

Heather (I pass to her).. You ready for your journal.. AGHHH!! I haven't even started the other one. No fair you gave to me a week late.. I need the full month to have to process this *lol* Darla, I wander if Deb will mind if I finish it and get it to her next week *lol*


Deb-Are you ready for next journal( Heather passes to her)... AGHH!! No I still need to finish the last one. I need to get it done by Saturday so I can give to Susan.. Where has the time gone *lol*

So Nicole.. I welcome the next journal as it will pressure me into getting the last one done :)

Donna Chapin said...

Nicole-
Love your new look too on your blog.
Yikes! I need to get the CJ completed and sent to you. OK - that is my plan for this weekend.
We made it home this afternoon safe and sound. Thanks for the help in locating the IHOP. I figured you would probably blog about our request. :)
Love Mom