Monday, March 16, 2009

2nd Best Holiday Ever!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope everyone has a great day and experiences a little luck!
I made some cupcakes...I mean a leprechaun made some cupcakes for Heidi's class. I must say that they turned out really cute. It wouldn't be St. Patty's day without my rhyme I made up a few years ago. Enjoy!
Wear a Wig
Do a Jig
Grab a *beer
Do a cheer
St. Patrick's day is here!
*meaning a root beer.

2 comments:

Aves said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! Those are darling cupcakes! I want one :) PS tell Heidi HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Miss you girls!

Mindy said...

Super cute cupcakes! Yay for Leperchaun's Day. You should see me right now, I am wearing a green shirt, green pants, green earing, green ring, green nails and toe nails, green eye shadow. Thoughtcha like to know! :) Love ya!