Thursday, August 14, 2008

updates....seriously...

To whom it my concern,

I would like to address an issue that is truly frustrating me. Blog updates. I have this new wonderful laptop which I am so grateful for. When my Dad took me to into Best Buy the sales guy asked what I needed to use my computer for and my Dad replied "blogging." This is true. I also have been spending countless hours applying for jobs and revising my resume and cover letters. As a break from searching through jobs I read my friends blogs. I feel connected to all of you through these wonderful blogs. BUT, I need new reading material! Come on friends I know that something has happened to someone. Please share with me.

Love,
Nicole -BJS
(Bored job seeker.)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sorry Nicolee! I have nothing exciting going on in my life so I don't post. I could write poems and share them on my blog if you would like. I never have written poems before but I am up to trying anything new. Just let me know!

Heather said...

updated today, hopefully it will give you a few minutes break from the job hunt :o)