
So, in my quest for the perfect job I have found a new talent. Some talents are really easy to spot. As soon as you hear a singer you know if it is their talent, you can see an artist's talent, you can watch a gymnast or a dancer. A talent that you may not see or even think about is the talent of laying floor. The floor that is in your home was installed by someone that has this talent. I officially can say I have this talent. I never in my dreams thought I would add installing floor to my list of talents. I developed this talent with Uncle Bob as we installed new floors in the house. We removed the carpet from three bedrooms and the living room and installed click and snap hardwwod. I thought that would be the end of my flooring career. Then my dear Uncle Bob recruited me for a professional job. He was hired to install flooring in a store at the outlet mall and he went and checked the job out to realize that he would need some assistance. Guess who? ME! I conveniently had the weekend off and so he hired me to help. It took us two really long days and it looks so nice. I forgot my camera but if you go the outlet mall south of the strip and go to LE Gourmet Chef you can see my masterpiece.
4 comments:
I will be sure to check it out next time I am in Vegas. It it at the outlets on the strip or the other on just off of the I-5 I can always send my mom down to see. I personally can say that laying floors is not something I enjoy doing.
Im impressed!
it's all about the hidden talents! you'll have to teach me sometime! :)
*linds
Yay Nicole! I just may have to come to Vegas.
Post a Comment