There are some days that you wish wouldn't end. Usually, on those type of days you forget your camera. Precisely what happened to me today. Heidi and I set off to get some errands taken care of. We headed to our favorite strip mall (Rainbow & 215) It has everything we could need. Well, almost everything. First, Office Max, second, Sam's Club, Third Wal-Mart (with a pit stop at the sno cone stand. It was for a softball team fundraiser. How can you say no?) To wrap everything up at our favorite strip mall we headed to Michael's. After we got into the hot car we decided that we wanted to go check out a mall we hadn't been to yet. We didn't find any clothes but I did find a great carousel that I want to go back to ride. After the mall we decided that we really wanted to go see a movie. So, we found our entertainment book and there is a coupon for 6 dollar tickets at Regal cinemas! Perfect! We started to head across town to make the 5:15 showing and in the process got side tracked by In-n-Out burger, and another mall that we decided was to spendy for our budgets. Once we realized we missed the show we figured maybe there is another showing. No big deal. We find the theatre and there is a 7:35 show for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! Now what are we going to do for two hours? We were in another strip mall so we figure we will walk across the parking lot and check it out. New ground to explore. We travel across the hot parking lot and lo and behold we find a Color me Mine! We have 2 hours to kill. Why not paint some ceramics? We both chose a jumbo cappuccino mug (perfect for soup!) We painted finishing right on time to head to the movie! The movie was really good and I actually liked it better than the books. I couldn't help but to think out of my group of friends and who each of the character might represent. It was fun to think of my friends and to reflect on all that I have learned from them and all that they do for me. I truly love my friends and I can love who I am because of them. They encourage me and are always there to lean on. What more can you ask for in friends? On the way home I had a craving for Flat Earth chips. They are amazing but the Albertson's I stopped at didn't have them. Heidi encouraged me to stop at another store. I refused to go to another store after chips even if they are "veggie" chips. What an amazing day to have. No real agenda just whatever, wherever. Saturday, August 23, 2008
Pants equal love, love your sisters, love yourself...
There are some days that you wish wouldn't end. Usually, on those type of days you forget your camera. Precisely what happened to me today. Heidi and I set off to get some errands taken care of. We headed to our favorite strip mall (Rainbow & 215) It has everything we could need. Well, almost everything. First, Office Max, second, Sam's Club, Third Wal-Mart (with a pit stop at the sno cone stand. It was for a softball team fundraiser. How can you say no?) To wrap everything up at our favorite strip mall we headed to Michael's. After we got into the hot car we decided that we wanted to go check out a mall we hadn't been to yet. We didn't find any clothes but I did find a great carousel that I want to go back to ride. After the mall we decided that we really wanted to go see a movie. So, we found our entertainment book and there is a coupon for 6 dollar tickets at Regal cinemas! Perfect! We started to head across town to make the 5:15 showing and in the process got side tracked by In-n-Out burger, and another mall that we decided was to spendy for our budgets. Once we realized we missed the show we figured maybe there is another showing. No big deal. We find the theatre and there is a 7:35 show for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! Now what are we going to do for two hours? We were in another strip mall so we figure we will walk across the parking lot and check it out. New ground to explore. We travel across the hot parking lot and lo and behold we find a Color me Mine! We have 2 hours to kill. Why not paint some ceramics? We both chose a jumbo cappuccino mug (perfect for soup!) We painted finishing right on time to head to the movie! The movie was really good and I actually liked it better than the books. I couldn't help but to think out of my group of friends and who each of the character might represent. It was fun to think of my friends and to reflect on all that I have learned from them and all that they do for me. I truly love my friends and I can love who I am because of them. They encourage me and are always there to lean on. What more can you ask for in friends? On the way home I had a craving for Flat Earth chips. They are amazing but the Albertson's I stopped at didn't have them. Heidi encouraged me to stop at another store. I refused to go to another store after chips even if they are "veggie" chips. What an amazing day to have. No real agenda just whatever, wherever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweet post!!! I am going to go see it this weekend!
I can't wait to see that movie! I love you girl and miss you. I wish I could kill time with you and Heidi too!
Post a Comment