Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hot Stuff!


I can hardly believe that less than a month ago I was wishing for the snow to melt! Up until today I have embraced the warmth, I have worn my shorts and t-shirts very happily, I have pulled all of my sandals out and dusted them off, I have even bought a new pair of sunglasses! I laughed when Aunt Becky told me to put on long pants because I might get cold. Ha! I came from freezing conditions don't tell me what cold is! I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't complain that it was hot until it was at least in the high 90s. Well, I am there. It is hot.

5 comments:

Aves said...

I dont want to hear you complain about hot. Girlfriend it snowed again, in Salt Lake tonight. I am so done with the cold! Anyway, it looks like you and Heidi will have SO MUCH FUN together! I miss you both! Tell her hi for me. And I would LOVE to see Phantom. I got to see it on Broadway in New York and it was AMAZING! I don't know if anything would beat that. I should come visit, I need to get AWAY from the cold :)

Nicole said...

ok, I dhould clarify. I'm not complaining yet. Just stating the fact that it is hot.

Mindy said...

Hey ya spaghetti head! I am so glad that you have a blog now! How is Vegas? Any luck finding a job? I miss ya! Love ya!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I just discovered your blog! Oh happy day! I hope that you celebrated our holiday yesterday.

Jamie said...

Hi Nicole! I'm so glad you started a blog, I love all your funny comments. I hope you guys are having a great time! Good luck with the job hunt!