Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Girls


"Truly great friends are hard to find,
difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

I truly have been blessed by the friends in my life! I made the best friends ever while I was in Rexburg. I have been without them for almost a whole week and I can't go an hour without thinking Amy would say this, or Lisa would do this, there is Julie's car, Heidi did ... It really has been an adjustment not having my girls around me all the time. I keep using "our" catch phrases and no one around laughs or I point out a creepy cat and no reaction happens. Needless to say I really miss them! But, I have discovered that we aren't that far apart regardless of state lines. Every time I start missing my girls too much I seem to always get a text or a phone call! Thank goodness to technology. Could you imagine if I had to wait for a telegram?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Queen of America,
I do the same thing!! I have seen like 5 pirates things and almost gotten them for you!! Vegas looks exciting!!!! I got dizzy watching your video!!

Aves said...

Great to see you have a blog! I am excited to see all the fun you get to have in VEGAS! Remember Spring break a few years back with Krisit and staying at your Aunt's house? Good times! Cute pics girly :)